1 - 8 Years
POSITION TITLE: Senior Executive- Human Resource(HRBP)
BASIC FUNCTION: To understand business and support our field employees.To Solve Employee grievances,Engage & Motivate them via engagement & R&R activities.Also to support other HR function by providing reports & Inputs periodically.
The role reports to HRBP-North of Jeeves & F1 and works closely with Operations Team.The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. Also requires periodic interaction with the IT & Finance team.
● Conducts weekly meetings with branch employees.
● Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
● Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
● Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
● Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
● Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
● Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
● Preparation of Weekly MIS’s
This position works under close supervision of the North HR Business Partner. To work closely with Operations & other departments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Analytical and numerical skills, Attention to detail, Problem Solving Skills, Critical Thinking Skills, Presentation skills, Multitasking, People Management, Time Management
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Telecom|
|Work Experience||1 - 8 Years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Contact Person||Mr. Pramod Kumar|
|Address||374, Niti Khand-I, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad|