2 - 5 Years
• We are seeking a C++ developer with 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in graphics. The selected candidate would be engaged in developing the Oil & Gas based application using “C++” technology & graphics libraries.
• The primary responsibility would be to work on both (1) front end and (2) back- end
• The application development will be a team effort where the development and business logic would be coordinated within the team working across different time zone.
• Continuous working with the experts monitoring the development remotely from different time zone over audio-visual communication (skype/team View/Zoom etc.) on near real time.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Database Integration for database centric applications
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
Skills & Attributes
• Strong knowledge of C++ language and MFC (SDI and MDI architectures)
• Proficient in C++, MFC with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of SOS code versioning tool
Good understanding of mathematics and physics of 10+2 level.
CBSC / ICSC board with English medium education at 10th and 12th
More than 60% CGP in 10th and 12th standard
|Salary||2 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Contact Person||Mr. Pramod Kumar|
|Address||374, Niti Khand-I, Indirapuram|