2 - 5 Years
• We are seeking a .NET developer with 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in engineering and/or scientific application development. The selected candidate would be engaged in developing the geology/earth science based application using “ASP.Net Core” technology with MVC Architecture.
• The primary responsibility would be to work on both (1) front end and (2) back-end
• The application development will be a team effort where the development and business logic would be coordinated within the team working across different time zone.
• Continuous working with the experts monitoring the development remotely from different time zone over audio-visual communication (skype/team View/Zoom etc.) on near real time.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Database Integration for database centric applications
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
Skills & Attributes
• Strong knowledge of ASP.NET Core web framework
• Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
• Familiarity with the MVC Architecture
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Good understanding of mathematics and physics of 10+2 level.
• CBSC / ICSC board with English medium education at 10th and 12th
• More than 60% CGP in 10th and 12th standard.
|Salary||2 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
Geologix Technosoft Pvt. Ltd
|About Company||Brief of Geologix: Geologix has been a leading technology and engineering application development company since 1994, focused on providing innovative and reliable solutions for digital transformation for integrated operations, primarily in drilling, subsurface, production and pipeline in the oil and gas industry. Geologix has offices across the globe – in the UK, Houston, Delhi and Jakarta. Geologix India is a team of experienced consultants that provides engineering services, software development and advanced training to its international client base across a wide range of applications and business processes specific to the oil and gas industry. The Geologix India operation is shaped with the goal of providing the energy industry with innovation and technology leadership in the rapidly growing opportunities for designing, developing and deploying solutions/products that transform reliable operations data into better and timely field management decisions. Geologix India will welcome technical resources willing to join our small team and scale with us as we grow, shaping their long-term careers with us.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Pramod Kumar|
|Address||374, Niti Khand-I, Indirapuram|