Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
As a Junior Designer / Assistant Fashion Designer the job role.
Researching fashion trends, assisting with designing fashion ranges and sourcing fabric and trims, whether this is for womenswear, menswear, children swear, fashion accessories, footwear, accessories or lingerie, should be able to make tech-packs and renders.
A Junior Designer / Assistant Fashion Designer should also be capable of using Photoshop and Illustrator coupled with hand drawing skills.
Fashion Designer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
· 1+ years design experience.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator, photoshop.
· Availability to travel for research and product development.
· Ability to do sketches by hand.
· Excellent design and conceptual skills.
· Excellent sense of style and color.
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Fashion Designing & Merchandising|
|Key Skills||Microsoft Excel AutoCAD Designer Illumination Illustrator Photoshop Designer Fashion Merchandiser Fashion Designer fashion consultant|
|Contact Person||Mrs. Nishu sharma|
|Address||WSD Consultant Pvt. Ltd., 708, 7th Floor, Jaina Tower, RDC Rajnagar|