Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Fashion Designer Responsibilities:
· Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
· Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
· Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
· Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
· Selecting fabrics and trims.
· Creating production sketches for development packages.
· Collaborating with technical designers to ensure development packages are accurate.
· Reviewing products for style and fit during presentation.
· Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to the management and buyer.
· Working on tech packs and timely execution.
Fashion Designer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
· 6+ years design experience.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator, photoshop.
· Availability to travel for research and product development.
· Ability to do sketches by hand.
· Excellent design and conceptual skills.
· Excellent sense of style and color.
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Fashion Designing & Merchandising|
|Key Skills||Stylist AutoCAD Designer Illustrator Fashion Designer photoshop|
|Contact Person||Miss Anjali Singh|
|Address||WSD Consultant Pvt. Ltd., 708, 7th Floor, Jaina Tower, RDC Rajnagar|